Nippers is a fun and active way to learn beach safety. The following is required for your child to join Surf Lifesaving.
- Nippers must be 5 by 1st October, unfortunately due to our numbers, we can’t accept any new members who don’t’ meet this requirement. Check our age group reckoner to see what age group your child will be in.
- Each nipper family, must have one parent join. This is a requirement by Surf Lifesaving Australia.
- Each new member must complete this membership form, please ensure you read and sign both sides.If you can print and complete this before attending the club’s registration days, will assist us.
- We do accept Active kids vouchers, these must be brought along on registration day to be redeemed. We can not arrange a refund of membership fee’s at a later date.
- Each member over the age of 18, must have a valid working with children’s check number. This can be completed via the Kids Guardianship website. We suggest you start this process now, to ensure you have your number prior to joining. No memberships will be accepted without a valid number. Our Working with children’s policy can be found here.
- ID (passport, drivers licence, birth certificate) must be provided for each new member, to verify age. We don’t need certified copies, but you must bring it along to our registration days for us to sight.
- If required attend one of our Pool Proficiency sessions.
We must have all documents and payment before we can finalise your membership. If everything is not received, your child’s name will not be on the roll for day one.
Any questions or issues in regards to your registrations, or to forward extra documentation onto us, please email email@example.com
Frequently asked questions.
We’ve compiled some FAQ’s, please have a read through and contact us if your still unclear.