The Beach for people with a disability
- Internal lift from street level to beach.
- Hoist and slings to enable transfer of beach goer into beach equipped wheelchairs
- Adult’s manual beach friendly wheelchair.
- Child’s manual beach friendly wheelchair.
- For the experienced, a beach suitable power chair.
- Ramps and matting down to the waters edge.
We have club members trained to assist in the use of equipment to ensure the time spent at the beach is memorable and safe for carers and the user.
Depending on surf conditions we can offer this service at Bar Beach or possibly Horseshoe Beach in Newcastle Harbour.
Bookings are essential and we ask you to email email@example.com or contact
Local Mobility PH: 4956 9993
during weekday working hours to ensure that we have the appropriately qualified Surf Club members available to assist on the day.