To maintain continuity in the current uncertain times, the 109th Cooks Hill Life Saving & Surf Club’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Sunday 9th August 2020 at 3pm via Zoom technology (meeting link will be emailed only to Members who register).
This decision has been made in response to the Government restrictions and advice from Office of Fair Trading, Hunter Health and SLSNSW regarding the mitigation and risk of the spread of COVID-19.
A Club email has been sent with further information so we ask you to please check your inbox, read the details and most importantly to pre-register if you wish to attend the AGM.
The Agenda has been set as follows:
- Welcome to official guests and visitors and thank you to the original land owners
- Notice of Procedural Motion
- Welcome – President
- Minute Silence
- Adoption of the 108th Annual General Meeting (AGM) Minutes
- Adoption of 109th Annual Report and Financial Statement
- Election to Board Members for 2020-21
- Life Membership Nomination/s
- General Business: Election of Board Members prior to the AGM
- Conclusion of Meeting
The 2019/ 2020 Annual Report is available to view here on our webpage under the About Us/ Club Information tab. It has also been circulated by a Club email. Any questions relating to the Annual Report, we ask for them to be sent to the Director of Administration, Adrian Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday 7th August 2020.